9. 10. 2019, 9:00
21 900 CZK
Cena je bez DPH
A unique workshop covering all issues related to Data Science
Data alone are worthless if we are unable to use them to inform our business decisions. As the volume and availability of data grow, more and more companies and institutions look for people who are able to extract truly valuable information from raw data.
Data Science is a discipline that focuses on understanding data or, more precisely, on what is hidden in a huge volume of data. It is a field that combines statistics, artificial intelligence, data engineering, and business analytics. In the course of their work, data scientists use statistical methods of advanced analysis, machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence.
In this two-day workshop, you will learn everything you need to know about Data Science, for example, how to use well-known techniques such as logistic regression and decision trees in a Big Data environment. You will try modelling random forests and cluster analysis.
For whom is the workshop intended
The workshop is for anyone who wants to learn more and who wants to get into Big Data with a focus on Data Science
- Business consultants
- Data scientists
- Data stewards
- The practical part of the workshop requires its own notebook.
- Basic knowledge are recommended:
- Data analytics
- Relational Database (SQL)
The workshop is held in Czech language. If you are interested in workshop in English or Russian language, please don't hesitate to contact us. The workshop is organized for a group of 5 to 8 persons.
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench (CDSW)
- Data analysis and visualisation
- An overview of Spark tools for data transformation
- Practice with the model; exploring the model’s outputs
- Individual work
- Solutions for classification
- Solutions for regression
- Applying the model to new data
- Solutions for segmentation
- Deploying the model to streaming data
General information about the workshop
- It is a two-day event
- The minimum number of participants required to hold the workshop is 5; the maximum number is 10
- The workshop can take place in Adastra’s offices at the address below, or in our partner’s training facilities.
Part of the workshop is a set of tasks in which you will try to solve various use cases and to design new IT architecture for a specific assignment.
Instructors from the Data Science team
- Experienced tutors will guide your learning and will gladly pass on the know-how they have gained from practice.
- They will share valuable practical experiences and will involve you in discussions about the projects they have implemented for clients both big and small.
- Our instructors regularly run client workshops, participate in symposia, and publish on the topic of Big Data
Big Data Science Lead
Contact us for more information
We will contact you as soon as possible.