Interconnect all your channels, and communicate with your customers effectively both online and offline.
Today, your clients can also choose from many ways in which to stay connected with their bank or financial institution – from traditional ones to a constantly increasing number of digital channels. How to communicate on all channels effectively, interconnect them, and know what each customer prefers? In Adastra, we will help you with omnichannel communication.
What, to whom, and how
Racking your brains about whom to deliver what message to, and via what channel? Contact us:
- We will employ all communication channels – both traditional and digital.
- We will choose the right communication channel for every client and message type, on the basis of an analysis of your Big Data. This can vary among various clients on various channels, and it also differs over the course of their life cycle or according to their current willingness to innovate and change standard processes.
- We will synchronize communication across all channels, and enable their various simultaneous combination or follow-up communication (comments, education).
For example, Amazon, a digital leader, introduced digital self-service mechanisms, but they're not designed for everyone. For some people, this method of communication with the company is unacceptable, and they still look for a telephone number for a live operator whom they can contact. Thus, Amazon guides customers exactly to the communication channels which they themselves prefer. Sometimes it even initiates contact. Even though it's a digital leader, its omnichannel strategy in customer care still counts on the involvement of live telephone operators who can show the customer empathy and handle complicated and complex requests.
35% of customers expect to be able to contact the same support worker via various communication channels.
Our experience with the realisation of projects in the area of communication shows the following:
- Digital communication channels have completely changed the way in which clients wish to be in contact with a bank or a financial institution. They often use different channels to find out information and to acquire a new product or conclude a contract.
- Digitisation paradoxically leads to an increase, not a decrease, in interaction with clients.
- The early launch of digital communication, and the effort to motivate clients to communicate in this manner before everything is launched procedurally on the bank's side, often leads to the client repeatedly trying to resolve their problems on various channels. The result is a considerable increase in the number of interactions, as well as increased costs.
- Communication channels change during the customer's life cycle.
- Communication channels do not run side by side, but complement one another or strategically follow on from one another.
- Digital channels are an excellent tool for client education and retention. If you offer existing clients excellent service and information at the right time and via the right channel, you increase their loyalty and the client's identification with the brand.
64% of customers expect to receive real time support regardless of the chosen communication channel.
Want to keep up with the leaders in your field?
In customer care, the transformation of banks and financial institutions to omnichannel communication with a real time mode will be crucial. And in Adastra we manage this excellently. We participate both in the implementation of communication tools, and in the creation of communication strategy and scenarios.
From your own experience, you know that the customer's journey is not simple, and doesn't take place in a linear fashion. They often switch between digital and traditional channels. An effective strategy is based on recognition of the customer in both types of communication (digital and traditional) and the actual identification of their needs. After that, it's just a small step to understanding how to communicate with the customer.
Communication with the customer is very voluminous in terms of data, which is why we utilise the Big Data environment for work. It enables all of the communication to be archived and analysed. And it also supports real time communication, which allows us to process and evaluate the information as soon as it originates. For selected communication scenarios, we also engage artificial intelligence.
Clients expect the following from banks and financial institutions:
- Speed and flexibility, i.e. the fast handling of the request, fast reactions and care according to their actual requirements.
- A knowledge of every client's behaviour, from which follows an expectation of personalised communication (not across-the-board sales communication).
- Reliability and transparency, including a proactive approach by the bank or financial institution.
- Interaction and care based on personal communication, empathy, simplicity and clarity.
89% of customers experience frustration when they have to explain their problem again and again, from the start, to various people in customer support.
Would you like to get a solution customized to the needs of your company? Contact us today.
Get more info today, start implementing tomorrow.
We will contact you as soon as possible.