Integrate all your channels and communicate with customers effectively online and offline.
Nowadays your clients can choose from many ways to stay connected with their bank or financial institution – from traditional ones to a constantly increasing number of digital channels. How can you communicate on all channels effectively, integrate them, and know what each customer prefers? At Adastra, we can help you with omnichannel communication.
What, who, and how
Racking your brains about whom to deliver what message to, and via what channel? Contact us:
- We employ all communication channels – both traditional and digital.
- We choose the right communication channel for every client and message type, based on an analysis of your Big Data. This can vary among different clients on different channels, and also differs over the course of their lifecycle or depending on their current willingness to innovate and change standard processes.
- We synchronize communication across all channels and enable them to be combined simultaneously or used for follow-up communication (comments, education).
For example, Amazon, a digital leader, introduced digital self-service mechanisms, but they're not designed for everyone. For some people, this method of communication with the company is not acceptable, and they still look for a telephone number with a live operator they can contact. Amazon thus guides customers exactly to the communication channels they themselves prefer, and sometimes even initiates contact. Even though Amazon is a digital leader, its omnichannel strategy in customer care still counts on the involvement of live telephone operators who can show the customer empathy and handle complicated and complex requests.
35% of customers expect to be able to contact the same support worker via various communication channels.
Our experience executing projects in the area of communications shows the following:
- Digital communication channels have completely changed the way clients wish to be in contact with a bank or a financial institution. They often use different channels to find out information than they use to acquire a new product or execute a contract.
- Digitization paradoxically leads to an increase, not a decrease, in interaction with clients.
- Rapidly launching digital communication and trying to encourage clients to communicate in this manner before the proper processes are in place on the bank side often lead to the client repeatedly trying to solve their problems on various channels. The result is a considerable increase in the number of interactions, as well as increased costs.
- Communication channels change during the customer's lifecycle.
- Communication channels do not run in parallel but complement one another or strategically build on one another.
- Digital channels are an excellent tool for client education and retention. If you offer existing clients excellent service and information at the right time via the right channel, you increase their loyalty and identification with the brand.
64% of customers expect to receive real-time support regardless of the chosen communication channel.
Want to keep up with the leaders in your field?
In customer care, the transition of banks and financial institutions to omnichannel communication in real time is crucial. At Adastra we manage this impeccably. We are involved both in the implementation of communication tools and the creation of communication strategies and scenarios.
From your own experience, you know that the customer's journey is not a simple one that takes place in a linear fashion. They often switch between digital and traditional channels. An effective strategy is based on recognizing the customer in both types of communication (digital and traditional) and actually identifying their needs. After that, it's just a small step to understanding how to communicate with the customer.
Communication with the customer is very voluminous in terms of data, which is why we utilize the Big Data environment for our work. This enables all communications to be archived and analyzed. It also supports real-time communication, which allows us to process and evaluate information as soon as it originates. We also use artificial intelligence for selected communication scenarios.
Clients expect the following from banks and financial institutions:
- Speed and flexibility, i.e. the rapid handling of requests, rapid response, and care based on their actual requirements.
- Knowledge of every client's behavior, giving rise to an expectation of personalized communication (not across-the-board sales communication).
- Reliability and transparency, including a proactive approach by the bank or financial institution.
- Interaction and care based on personal communication, empathy, simplicity, and clarity.
89% of customers experience frustration when they have to explain their problem again and again, from the beginning, to different people in customer support.
Would you like to get a solution customized to the needs of your company? Contact us today.
Get more info today, start implementing tomorrow.
We will contact you as soon as possible.