Consent to the Procecessing of Personal Data
By checking of the box “I give consent to the processing of personal data and to commercial communication” I hereby grant consent to the processing of my personal data to the controller, company ADASTRA, s.r.o., with its registered office at Benešovská 8, 10100 Praha 10, ID no.: 26202981, registered with the companies register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 79377 (hereinafter only the “Controller”), in accordance with the provision of Article 6 para. 1 letter a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “GDPR regulation”), in the following scope and under listed conditions. At the same time, I hereby grant consent to use the details of my electronic contact for the purposes of commercial communication, in accordance with the provision of Section 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to some Acts. Personal data protection.
Processed categories of personal data:
- name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, business name, job, address, Adastra web browsing analytics
Processed special categories of personal data:
The purpose for personal data processing:
- marketing activities, business development, commercial communication inclusive of personalized offers
Duration of the personal data processing:
- for the time necessary to reach the purpose of processing
Your rights according to the GDPR regulation:
- to withdraw consent
- to request information about what personal data are processed by the Controller and to request copies of such personal data
- to request access to and rectification of personal data or restriction of processing
- to request erasure of personal data
- right to data portability
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů)
Personal data in scope of Adastra web browsing analytics are processed for the Controller by processor, the company Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., ID no.: 03668681. with registered office at Lidická 2030/20, Černá Pole, 602 00 Brno.
Provision of personal data is voluntary. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email message to the address GDPRCZ@adastragrp.com on our website www.adastra.cz in the section contact. GDPRCZ@adastragrp.com on our website www.adastra.cz/en/ in the section contact.